Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sausage Egg Bake

This egg bake is SUPER easy and really delicious! It's a very basic recipe, so feel free to add a lot more fresh ingredients. I will make this again and again!


Sausage Egg Bake

2 packages Brown and Serve breakfast sausages (this is what I had on hand, I just cut the links into bite size pieces. It would be equally good with ground italian sausage)
2 cans cream of potato soup (feel free to use any cream soup)
9 eggs
3/4 cup milk
salt and pepper to taste
2 cups cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Fry sausage and add cream of potato soup. Beat eggs with milk and add the salt, pepper and 3/4 cup cheese. Add soup and sausage to egg mixture. Place in greased glass baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Bake for 45 minutes to one hour.
I served this with salsa.

When I make it again, I will add mushrooms, onions, green peppers, etc.

No comments: