Saturday, July 11, 2009

Better Than Sex Cake

You can decide if this cake really is all that it's cracked up to be! :) I will agree that it is VERY tasty though! This recipe was taken from my St. Patrick's Parish cookbook (my church's cookbook put together by the parishoners of St. Patricks) and it's original name is Symphony Cake so you can call it whatever you like!


Better Than Sex/Symphony Cake

1 box chocolate cake mix (I believe I used Devil's Food)
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 jar carmel sundae topping
1 container Cool Whip (small size)
3-4 Heath candy bars, crushed

Prepare cake as directions on box instruct. When completed baking and still hot, poke holes in cake with fork and pour can of milk and jar of carmel over top of cake. Allow to cool. Spread cool whip on top and garnish with crushed Heath bars. Quite easy and really delicious!! :)

Be sure to let cake cool COMPLETELY. I, unfortunately, did not so my cool whip melted a bit.

No comments: