Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Planning Monday.

My first week participating in Menu Plan Monday was a success!  I'm back for another week.


Monday: Pizza Soup.  One of my husband's favorites.  His request.
Tuesday:  Leftover cook out!  Yes, in winter.  And my husband was so kind to grill me some shrimp!!  Can't wait to eat up what's left.
Wednesday: I'll be trying a new recipe for macaroni and cheese.  I'm positive it will be successful.  That being the case, stay tuned for a new recipe!
Thursday: Pizza using my new stand-by pizza dough recipe.  The dough works great for both deep dish and thin crust.  This week will be thin crust.  Half veggie and canadian bacon.  Half meat lover.
Friday: Fish Fry!  A staple meal in Wisconsin!

What's on your menu for the coming week?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I haven't done menu planning in awhile. I did pretty good with it for awhile and then kinda fell away from it. Me thinks its something I should get back into. I have this awesome refrigerator magnet pad of paper that is specifically for meal planning. Thanks for giving me the push to get back into it.