Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Planning Monday.

As much as I love making a mess in the kitchen.  I love cleaning it up even more.  My cupboards are organized with the oldest stuff in front and newest in back.  Everything has its place.  Yes, I know what some of you are thinking, but it takes both of us to make this world go 'round!!

Over the weekend I stumbled upon www.orgjunkie.com and was inspired to get a little more organized!  I think part of that will be participation in Menu Planning Monday.  This should allow me to have less food spoilage (produce and leftovers that we can't keep up with) and should allow me to spend less time and money in the grocery store.  Here's my go at this week.


Monday: Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza.  We haven't had this for a long time and I have some chicken and bacon in the fridge that needs to get used up.
Tuesday:  Cheeseburger with French Fries.  This is one of my husband's favorite meals.  I like my burger with mushrooms which I just happen to have this week!
Wednesday: Leftovers!
Thursday:  Chicken Parmesan.  Another dish we haven't had in a long time.  I think I have a few "new" versions bookmarked...I'll have to take a look and see what I can come up with.
Friday: Fish Fry at home!

What do you plan to make this week?

No comments: