Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Amazing Mushrooms.

I debated add this recipe today because I don't have a picture...but with any luck you will all make these and when you eat them you will forget that there was no picture!

This recipe comes from my cousin and her in-laws to be.  I've decided there is nothing better to call the recipe than Amazing Mushrooms.  They. Are. That. Good.  I must warn:  eat in moderation...if you can!  

Amazing Mushrooms
(recipe from my cousin Kasey)
1 package whole mushrooms (small sized mushrooms)
1 stick butter
1 package dry italian seasoning

Combine all ingredients in a crock pot.  Allow to cook down for about an hour.  Serve warm.

That's it.  That easy.  And that good.  I bet after reading the ingredient list you know why I warn that you will want to eat in moderation!  Mmm..butter!  As a dairy farmer's wife - I say - eat more butter!

No comments: