Monday, May 23, 2011

Menu Planning Monday.

Ugh!  I hate that I haven't posted in a week, but I do have at least two new recipes to share this week.  Stay tuned!  And as I mentioned last time, the coming 6 weeks are likely to be crazy busy and super fun.  


Here's proof (my cousin & I at her wedding this past weekend!!):

And now, the real reason you are here, Menu Planning Monday compliments of Org Junkie.



Monday: Cookout. Compliments of my husband!  On the menu?  Burgers, Brats, & Potato Pockets.
Tuesday: BBQ.  I haven't made it in a LONG time and I forsee more field work in our future. This is the perfect dish to make, eat, and freeze the leftovers for future occasions.
Wednesday: Leftovers.
Thursday: Stuffed Shells.  Recipe is from a real cookbook.  (I fell off the New Year's Resolution Band Wagon last month and am attempting to hop back on.  Wish me luck.)
Friday: Fish Fry.  At home.  Hubby wants Van De Camps, so that is what it'll be!!

Coming this week: Pork Chop Bake & Strawberry Rhubarb Bars!

No comments: