Monday, May 9, 2011

Menu Planning Monday.

Before I talk about our menu for the week I need to warn you that my posts will likely be far and few between for the next 6 weeks.  We'll be crazy busy living life and enjoying time with family and friends.  I'll try to keep you updated on what's cooking via facebook and an occasional post on here.

Bare with me...good things will come!!



As for our menu this week:
Monday: Leftovers including the most searched recipe on the blog: Grape & Pretzel Salad.
Tuesday: Fend for yourself.  Our schedules will not allow us to eat together.
Wednesday: Hot Pasta in a tomato, cream, and vodka sauce.  Looks amazing.  Promise to post if worth it!
Thursday: Tator Tot Casserole, but I'm using tator tots.  Can't wait!
Friday: Fish Fry.  Didn't have one last week, so it's a must this week.

Happy Cooking!  And head over to Org Junkie for more great ideas!

No comments: