Sunday, May 1, 2011

Honey Mustard Dip.

It always surprises me when I realize that I haven't shared a long standing and really good recipe on here yet!!  This is super easy to make!  You'll want to keep some on hand for those upcoming cookouts, graduation parties, and other summer events.  Keep pretzels in your pantry and you're set!

Honey Mustard Dip
(Recipe Slightly Adapted from Co-Worker Linda)
1 large can sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup brown mustard
1/4 cup horseradish sauce
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce

Combine ingredients.  Serve.  Refrigerate leftovers.

As I mentioned this dip is perfect for pretzels, but can also used on burgers, chicken, french fries or anything else you would normally eat with store bought honey mustard.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I LOVE honey mustard. LOVE IT!! I've never made my own though...might have to give this a try.

p.s. my word verification is "oophy" and it made me giggle.

Holly. said...

I think you'll love it!!