Sunday, September 13, 2009

Season Premiere Cookies

So, Lucas (my boyfriend) is a HUGE Chicago Bears fan. Two weekends ago when I went to visit him I made him the College House Brownie Bars (recipe can be found on this blog!) and these cookies. I went to visit him today and found that he had saved (froze) some of the cookies for the big game which will take place in a few hours!
I usually play the neutral card when it comes to football because the rest of my family are Packer fans which is who the Bears happen to be playing today. Good luck to both teams! :) And, here is the recipe:

Season Premiere Cookies

1/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
2 sticks butter
2 eggs
1 box chocolate pudding
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 1/4 cup flour
1/2 cup blue and orange m&m's (or your teams colors)
1/2 cup chocolate chunks

Combine all ingredients and bake 12 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Enjoy! And, Happy Football Season!

No comments: