Sunday, October 25, 2009

Milwaukee Pork Chops.

No picture today. All of the pictures I tried to take made these pork chops less than appetizing which is not the case! Therefore, use your imagination or better yet make them!!!!

I put this together and in the oven before Gary and I went out to cut wood; when we came back in the house smelled so good! I served the pork chops with a baked potato and squash. So tasty!

Milwaukee Pork Chops.
(adapted from my Aunt Janet)
6 pork chops
1 cup ketchup
1 can of beer
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 onion - cut into slices

Brown pork chops on both sides and place in a 9x13 baking dish. Combine the remaining ingredients. Pour beer mixture over pork chops and cover baking dish with foil. Bake for an hour and a half.

Pork chops will come out tender. They will fall apart. And be delicious!

5 comments:

Heidi Marie said...

Did you marinate them at all before hand? I thought you had them in a ziploc the other day...

Holly. said...

Yes. I wanted to try that way too. But I do not think there is an added benefit. Save yourself some time and don't worry about marinating.

Nicole said...

Oooh, another delicious sounding adventure :) We'll have to try this sometime as we recently discovered we like pork chops. Haha. I hated them growing up. But done the right way they are delicious.

Unknown said...

What temp do I set the oven at?! I want to make these this weekend!

Holly. said...

Heat your oven to 350 degrees!