- 1 pound of ground beef (browned)
- 1 can of pizza sauce
- 1 can of spaghetti o's
- 1 can of tomato soup
- 1/2 package of noodles (cooked according to package directions)
- 1-2 cups of frozen or canned corn
- 1/2 stick of butter (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup sugar (or to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- oregano (to taste)
Combine all ingredients and cook for several hours in a slow cooker. Or, if in a bigger hurry, bake in the oven until heated through. I adjust the butter, sugar, pepper, and oregano to my taste each time I make this.
And, as with the Tator Tot Casserole, this is also welcome with fresh, warm bread! Speaking of bread - mine smells WONDERFUL - just 10 minutes left!!