Friday, January 1, 2010

Ham Roll Ups

Ham Roll Ups are one the quickest, easiest and most delicious appetizers you can whip up. I'm not sure where the original recipe came from, but I believe I first had it when my aunt Cindy brought them to a family gathering. Either way, the are really good but quite addictive - you won't be able to only have one!



Ham Roll Ups

Ham - I used cooked ham from a deli, feel free to use prepackaged lunch meat.
Cream Cheese - 4 oz. or however much is necessary, depending on how many you wish to make
Dill Pickles - 12 to 16

1. Let Cream Cheese soften.
2. Spread Cream Cheese on ham slice.
3. Wrap pickle in ham.
4. Slice and enjoy!

See - very easy! :)

4 comments:

Jacki said...

greatest appetizer EVER!

Holly. said...

hey, you go the labeling thing down!! :) thanks for brining these to NYE.

Nicole said...

My dad always made these...not my cup of tea but i've continued to make them for everyone else that loves them, and boy do people love them :)

Heidi Marie said...

They really are such a hit! :) I, personally could probably eat the whole platter myself...