Sunday, March 11, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip.

I love chocolate chip cookie dough, but will only eat it in ice cream.  I figure in that form it has to be "egg free" or somehow safe of the creepy crawly things that mother's tell their children about so that they don't eat raw dough.


Did I mention that I'm going to be a mother?  It's true.  First baby on the way!  And I will blame my lack of posting the last 4 months on that.  I hope that my posting will get better before it gets worse.  Stay with me though! 

Back to talking about chocolate chip cookie dough.  The thought of it sounded so good this weekend and it just so happened that I was going to a 2-year old's birthday party.  I'm not sure that the 2-year old actually had any of the dip, but the adults did.  And then my husband and I devoured the leftovers.


Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip.
(Recipe from Add a Pinch)
1/2 cup butter
1 8-ounce cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips
1 cup toffee bits

Beat butter and cream cheese.  Add remaining ingredients until well combined.  Serve with graham crackers.

Yes, you read the recipe right.  It's that easy and tastes just like I remember "the real thing" tasting during my childhood.  Just be careful.  Before you know it, you will have eaten more than your share in a single sitting :)

No comments: